Thursday, July 30, 2009

Which of the following statements about Java arrays and ArrayLists are true?

I. Arrays are similar to objects, but technically are not true objects.


II. Once an ArrayList’s size is set, it cannot be changed without reconstructing it.


III. Arrays can directly hold primitive types as well as objects.


IV. Array indexing begins at 0, but ArrayList indexing begins at 1.





A. I and III only


B. I, II and III only


C. II and III only


D. I, II and IV only


E. I, II, III and IV

Which of the following statements about Java arrays and ArrayLists are true?
You need to be able to look up the documentation in Sun's JavaDoc API documentation for ArrayList which is a class that comes with Java Standard Edition (Java SE).





http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/





Arrays are part of the Java language. All arrays are objects. Array elements may either be objects or primitives.





There are really only two types of concrete data in Java, objects and primitives.





If you have any more questions, I can help you if you send an email to me.
Reply:A. l and lll only


No comments:

Post a Comment